GET PROFESSIONAL RESULTS!
Office: (615) 370-8669 Ext. 1057 Mobile: (615) 207-5600
Buying or selling a home is the largest, most important financial transaction people experience in their lifetime. Choosing the right Real Estate agent to represent you during this transaction is one of the most important decisions you will make. Providing excellent service and producing remarkable results is of utmost importance to me.
I have been a full-time Real Estate agent for 21 years. I started my career working for builders such as Turnberry Homes, Zaring Homes (currently Drees Homes), Newmark Homes and The Jones Company. After winning several awards such as "Most Dollar Volume Sold" and "Most Units Sold" in new
construction, I felt I had reached my goals in that field and wanted to move into General Brokerage sales.
I joined Bob Parks Realty in 2000. I have been successful continuing to work with custom builders in new construction, as well as re-sales and buyers moving to the area. Much of my business comes from referrals from my past clients. I specialize in the Nashville area and surrounding counties but will and have traveled much further for the needs of my clients. After 14 years of re-sale and referral business, I am still focusing on my love of new construction. I am currently representing several custom home builders and three new construction communities in the Brentwood and Franklin areas in addition to serving my referral business. I have dedicated myself to my profession and have served as the President of the Sales & Marketing Council which is a division of the Home Builder's Association of Middle Tennessee. I am also a member of the Women's Council of Realtors, The Williamson County Association of Realtors and the Greater Nashville Association of Realtors. I have completed Broker Management Training, IRM Training (Institute of Residential Marketing), Realtors Institute, Certified New Home Sales Professional (CSP) training, and Certified Luxury Home Marketing Professional, and Accredited Buyer's Representative Training (ABR).
I have had the honor of being featured consistently in the Top 5 Realtors of Middle Tennessee and a recipient of the "Top Residential Sales Professional" and numerous years as "Top Residential Professional" for the Brentwood Office at Bob Parks Realty (out of 500 agents). I look forward to helping you in your search for your next home. Call or email me today for additional information on any of my listings or communities!
- Native Nashvillian
- Real Estate Professional for Twentyone Years
- Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Recipient of the “Overall Top Residential Agent” for Bob Parks Realty (out of 500 agents)
- Nineteen Years On-Site Sales Experience for Builders-Turnberry Homes, Zaring Homes, Newmark Homes, The Jones Company and Many Different Custom Builders such as Grove Park Construction, Legend Homes, Hidden Valley Homes, Trace Construction, Gregg & Rains Building Group, Arnold Homes, Aspen Construction, Artisan Homes, Barlow Builders, Firethorne Custom Homes, Majors Construction, and Majestic Building Group
- Circle of Excellence Award for Most Dollar Volume & Most Units Sold—Consecutive Years (Award Sponsored by Homebuilders Association of Middle TN)
- “Top 25 Residential Agents in Nashville”- Consecutive Years as ranked and listed in The Nashville Business Journal
- Top Listing Agent for Bob Parks Realty, Brentwood - Consecutive Years
- Recognized on nationally ranked "Real Trend" top agents list
- Past Top Combined Listing & Selling Agent (#1 Top Realtor for Bob Parks Realty for 2003-2006 and 2008-2014)
- Graduate of the Realtors Institute
- Completed Broker Management Training
- Completed IRM Training - Institute of Residential Marketing (CMP)
- Certified New Home Sales Professional (CSP) Graduate
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CCHMS)
- Past President for Sales and Marketing Council, a Division of Home Builders Association of Middle TN
- Served as Board Member of the Sales Marketing Council for 10 Years
- Member of the Home Builders Association
- Member of Women's Council of Realtors
- Member of Williamson County Association of Realtors
- Member of Greater Nashville Association of Realtors
Buying or selling a home is one of the largest, most important, financial transaction people experience in their lifetime. Choosing the right real estate company and agent to represent you during this transaction is the most important decision you will make.
Office: (615) 370-8669 Ext. 1044 Mobile: (615) 533-4862
Shannon has been an On-Site Realtor in new construction for over 20 years. She began her career early as an office manager for Frank Collier Auction and Realty but knew she wanted to be on the sales side of the real estate industry. She began her real estate sales career with David Weekley Homes as a Sales Associate but quickly moved to Sales Manager within a few months. Recruited by Turnberry Homes in 2004, she worked with marketing, home design, and on-site sales in Williamson and Davidson Counties. Her latest career achievement was being hired by the renowned Susan
Gregory Team. Shannon helps keep the wheels running smoothly and has proven herself to be a valuable member of the team
Multi Award Winner in New Home Sales for $10 million and above in gross sales per year
- Graduate of the Bob Shultz New Home Sales Boot Camp
- Native to Williamson County
- 18 years of experience in Real Estate
- Member of the Williamson County Association of REALTORS
- Past Vice President and Treasurer of TheWilliamson County Chapter of the Women's
- Council of Realtors
- Certified Sales Professional, a new homes sales designation
Office: (615) 370-8669 Ext. 1052
Sam has been on the team since September 2007. With an Associate's Degree in Multimedia and an Affiliate Broker's License, he is a diverse member to the team. Most of the time Sam can be found in the office, handling various marketing including the design of our brochures, flyers, virtual tours, magazine/newspaper ads, and other various media ads. Marketing is a crucial area of our business and maintaining relationships with past, present, and future clients. Sam has proven to be an important asset to our team.